Friday, January 20, 2012

Because this is my first post I thought I would give a quick overview of my background.  For the past 12 years of my career I have been a Solution Architect for several hardware resellers and startup companies.  In this time I have seen and proposed multiple new technologies to a large array of different customers across the US.

On the side, I am always looking for things that are really cool and new that don't always have to do with Information Technology.  In my posts I will try to provide interesting insights on products that I am seeing both inside and outside of Information Technology.  Hopefully what I provide is worth reading.  Of course if its not I am sure there are 1000s of other experts out there that would love for you to read their blog as well.  I have no illusion to the fact that my ideas may not always be unique or the most insightful, but in the end who cares. Its my blog so I can write what I want.  So enjoy (or ignore) what I have to say as you choose

Ladd Wimmer




No comments:

Post a Comment